|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
PREMIUM VERSION - 7 Mistakes Lawyers Make In Managing and Marketing Their PracticesSale
You'll get 2 MP3 and 1 PDF
Often, legal practitioners reach a certain level of success and then don’t know how to get off the plateau and continue to progress in their practice.
Most law firms fall prey to the same common pitfalls time after time.
- Common mistakes lawyers make that lose them clients every day
- Why so many lawyers no longer enjoy the practice of law
- Tips on how to make networking work for you
- The basics of creating vision and mission statements and why they’re so important
- What kinds of plans every law firm should have and how to implement them
- What stops lawyers from taking their practice to the next level
- How to determine whether your marketing message is making an impact
- What’s so important about tracking results
- What’s missing from most lawyers’ thinking about their practice
- Why it’s important to focus your practice, establish a niche or at least market your practice that way
You’ll hear from lawyers like you who express concerns about everything from marketing and networking to managing a firm with partners that have different management styles. You’ll get practical advice about dealing with those questions and more.
In addition to the audio, you’ll get a link to the 7 Mistakes booklet – a mini version of the audio that’s a great short reminder of those common mistakes, and what you need to do to make some changes.
Purchasers of this premium version also receive the downloadable audio program, "10 Ways to Lose Good Clients." (a $75 value)
This is an easily downloadable audio in [MP3] format. You can listen on your computer, burn to a CD to listen while you commute, or transfer to your MP3 player to listen on the go. It’s a 75 minute presentation which is guaranteed to leave you thinking differently about your practice.
The "No Mistakes" Guarantee
I’m so certain that this audio will provide you with new insights about your practice and leave you inspired to make profound changes that I’m offering this audio with a 100% money back guarantee.
That’s right! Listen to the audio, and if you feel you haven’t learned anything of value, I’ll refund your money, no questions asked.